You are familiar with kinetic sand or magic sand, aren't you, Parents? Want to know how to make magic sand?
How to make magic sand or kinetic sand
Kinetic sand is labeled as an educational toy because it is a 3-dimensional toy that can hone creativity, develop fine motor skills, sensorial, and even speak. The texture of this toy is very unique, maybe that's why we call it magic sand. It looks like wet sand, but it's actually dry and doesn't make hands dirty when held.
Not surprisingly, parents like it too, because children can play to their heart's content without making the house dirty. Well, if Parents want to increase the stock of educational toys for children at home. Let's see how to make this magic sand.
Materials needed :
- 1 cup clean sand
- Maize flour 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Dish soap 1 teaspoon
- Enough water
- Food coloring according to taste
How to make kinetic sand
- Mix sand with cornstarch, stir well.
- Add dish washing soap and enough water. Stir until evenly mixed.
- Add food coloring, then stir again until evenly mixed and get the desired color.
- Allow to dry for 1 to 2 hours
- Magic sand is ready to play.
For more details, see the video tutorial on how to make kinetic sand on YouTube